Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Project Management Team facilitates communication, organization, and flow of the Mailchimp application development process. We resolve difficult problems and overcome challenges of scale as our organization grows.
365体育备用网站Our team is looking for an experienced Program Manager who demonstrates excellent communication, planning and organization skills, a flexible and positive attitude, and a strong problem solver. You should be a leader with experience in working across multiple cross-functional teams while knowing how to navigate and positively influence an organization to meet business strategic goals. This full-time opportunity is based in Atlanta, GA and may require some travel.
What you'll do here:
- Program management of customer-centric product initiatives, including planning, progress tracking, communicating and reporting
- Lead people, process, and technology improvement initiatives to optimize operational efficiency across teams
- Provide executives with portfolio- level transparency into status, dependencies, issues and risks across projects and programs
- Creatively solve problems through both quantitative and qualitative analysis and share insights that drive change
- Support the creation of frameworks, tools, best practices and standards for program management
- Build relationships throughout the organization and drive collaboration in complicated situations
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have significant work experience in program management or project management in agile, technology-driven organizations
- You enjoy working independently in an ambiguous environment with limited supervision
- You are organized and enjoy building process that can scale
- You have a high level of business acumen and a natural curiosity with an aptitude for learning
- You are an experienced change management professional
- You are humble and do not hesitate to take on whatever level of work is needed for the success of a project
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to balance persuasiveness with active listening of diverse perspectives to achieve positive results
- You know how to prioritize and get the most important work done first
- People enjoy working with you and you enjoy working with people
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic , right on the . Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
365体育备用网站Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
365体育备用网站Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? to find out more!